A Guide to Mindful Sharing
- Listening from the Heart – With your whole body, set aside judgment; look at the speaker
- Speaking from the Heart – Use “I” statements, speak from your own experience
- Speaking Leanly – Notice when you’re rambling, look at the listeners
- Refraining from Crosstalk – Do not comment on someone else’s sharing
- Honoring Silence – Its ok to not share, pause before speaking, gather your thoughts
- Speaking Spontaneously – Without planning what you will share
- Holding Confidentiality – Hold what is said as confidential, we may discuss with others themes and insights that arose, but without attribution to any person.